Breast lift surgery can correct breast sagging to produce more youthful and shapely breasts. Also called mastopexy, breast lift surgery removes excess tissue and lifts the breasts into a more attractive position. Women whose breasts lack youthful firmness and shape can reclaim these aspects by undergoing breast lift surgery with Mr Gwanmesia. Breast lift surgery repositions and enhances the breasts to restore a more attractive physical appearance as well as greater confidence and a more positive self-image for the patient.
Enhancing Your Breast Appearance
Breast Lift Techniques
- Removes a crescent-shaped area of tissue above the nipple
- Least invasive breast lift technique
- Leaves minimal, inconspicuous scarring
- Ideal for mild sagging
- Removes a doughnut-shaped area of tissue around the nipple
- Elevates the nipples where necessary
- Leaves inconspicuous scarring around the nipple
- Ideal for mild sagging and slight asymmetry of the nipples
- Removes lower breast tissue through an incision that surrounds the nipple and extends down to the breast crease
- Elevates the nipples
- Improves the shape and placement of low-hanging breasts
- Ideal for moderate sagging and stretched nipples
- Removes breast tissue through an incision that surrounds the nipple, extends down to the breast crease, and extends along the breast crease
- Elevates the nipples
- Significantly lifts and improves breast placement and shape
- Most invasive breast lift technique
- Ideal for severely sagging and pendulous breasts
You will experience swelling and bruising in your breasts. Drains will be placed to reduce excess swelling. A specialty compression bra will be given to you to wear throughout your recovery. Most patients can resume work and other daily activities after one week. Swelling will subside over the following few weeks. Patients should avoid exercise for several weeks and follow Mr Gwanmesia’s instructions on what to do after the procedure to ensure a safe and effective recovery.
Mr Gwanmesia is careful to place the incisions as discreetly as possible. However, the extent of scarring that develops will vary depending on your surgical technique and your body’s natural healing process. The lollipop lift and anchor lift techniques leave the most extensive scarring but also provide the most extensive correction for moderate to severe breast sagging. Any visible scarring is likely to fade over time.
Anaesthesia ensures that your breast lift surgery will be painless. Swelling during recovery may cause some discomfort. Oral pain medications can be taken according to instructions to control any associated discomfort or pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Overall good health
- Realistic expectations about the results
- Mild, moderate, or severe breast sagging or drooping
- Excess breast skin
- Deflated breasts
- Poor breast position and/or nipple placement
Contact us to learn more
Fill out the form below or call us at Tel: 02074741300 with any questions or comments you have.