Angular facial contours create a distinct, attractive facial appearance. Many men and women lack definition in their chin, jawline, and cheekbones, definition that would enhance their natural facial features. People can attain these enhanced, eye-catching contours with silicone facial implants.
Candidates May Have…
- A receding chin
- A weak jawline
- Hollow cheekbones
- Unbalanced facial features
Implants are created from inert materials that do not cause allergic reactions, tissue reactions, nor body rejection. Incisions are created inside the mouth, and the implants are placed into a carefully crafted pocket. During the first two months after surgery, a thin shell of scar tissue forms around the implant that holds it permanently in place.
- Helps restore volume to the under-eye area, creating a brighter eye appearance
- Reverses sunken orbital rims due to under-eye fat loss
- Adds definition to otherwise flat cheekbones, creating dynamic angles
- Restores lost fullness that may be a result of the aging process or enhances naturally undefined cheekbones
- A silicone implant tailored to create a high cheekbone profile is inserted into each cheek through incisions inside the mouth
- Adds definition to a weak jawline
- Creates dramatic, eye-catching angles
- In some patients, it helps form a thinner facial appearance by defining the face and neck
- A custom silicone implant is inserted through incisions created where your gums and jaw tissue meet
- Defines a receding chin and/or fills out a narrow chin
- Creating definition in a weak chin can accentuate the nose and create a more balanced facial appearance
- A solid silicone implant specifically shaped to match your facial profile is inserted through incisions created on the underside of your chin
Immediately following your procedure, you will experience bruising, swelling, and mild to moderate discomfort. Depending on the placement of your implant, you may be restricted to a liquid diet for one or two days. You should avoid vigorous physical activities for four weeks or until you receive doctor approval to resume them. Most major swelling should subside after six weeks, at which time you will be able to see your final results.
Barring any injury or infection, the results of facial implants are permanent. Complications that result in the removal of an implant are very uncommon. Most patients gain a lifetime of enhancement after their facial implant surgery.
In some cases, an incision is made on the surface of the face rather than within the mouth. In these cases, great care is taken to hide the incision in natural tissue folds. If there is any visible scarring, it will likely fade over time.
Schedule A Consultation